Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm Back With More

Tada! I'm back!!! {again} Yesterday; June 27, 2010 my family got together to celebrate my brother David's 41st birthday. It was a perfect evening and a lot of laughs and fun was had by all. Last night was also the first time Eric met my brother, Lisa (sister-in-law), and nephew Zack. They all got along great and everyone seemed to just click, which is what I was hoping for. Zack my nephew is a character and is just so cute! I was making him giggle everytime I put on my reading glasses {perhaps I REALLY DO look goofy in them} Hehe!
This picture was taken by my mom who had just said something that just shocked and tickled me to no end which explains the reaction on my face. I really like the picture though because it is natural and genuine smiles from Eric & myself.This creative picture was designed by Eric. He came up with the idea for it and I just thought it so silly that I had to post. I love it!
So today I have been busy at work again making more cards. I only did two today because I have to {still} organize more things in my craft area. I am ALMOST completely finished with it, just have to organize a few drawers and then I'll be all done...hopefully! {yeah right} I just keep getting more & more items that I have to put SOMEWHERE~ As of right now, everything has a place to call it's home. I mean I even have my paper organized by color which let me tell you was not an easy task when dealing with tons of patterned paper. But just a few drawers that hold my embellishments which is actually 6 drawers {2 storage units w/ 3 drawers each}. I have so many embellishments but they are my weakness, I'll admit to that.
This card is entitled You & Me Wired Heart Card:

This card is entitles Thoughtfulness Flower Card:
I hope you enjoy what I have done & I will try to be back tomorrow with more!
Smiles!
Christy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy