Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baby Shower Invitations Completed and Were a Hit!

Well I have finished the baby shower invitations, delivered them and they were a hit!  Angela and her mom loved them to death!  I am so pleased with that!  They even said they liked them better than the professional invites that they had. When it came time to pay me they asked how much, I told them and they insisted on giving me more than I asked for...!

Here are the pictures of them...the front of the invite has vellum over it and this may be why it's hard to see on here.



The green and pink butterflies are heat embossed and the flower to the bottom left; all of that is dry embossed and painted in.


This has a butterfly that I created on my Sizzix Big Shot



I hope you like these as well, I just know that I am very pleased that she likes them so much.
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Christy,
Oh, how beautiful--and special!!! Thank you so much for coming to visit! I'm a Bloggerette Sister too--so nice to meet you and I hope you'll join my Friday Linky party on I Owe it All to Him...I've got instructions on the right--it's super simple!
You are so creative!!!
HUGS,
Cindy
xoxox

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy