Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blogger Award Received ~~Thank You Claire~~

I received a Blog Award from Claire and I am so thrilled!!!
Thank you so much Claire. {HUGGLES}
Here is the award that I received.  Along with this award comes a $5.00 gift certificate
to spend Digis With Attitude How incredibly awesome is that?!

There are some things that must be done however to claim this Blog Award - Basically I have to tell you 3 things about myself that make me different, and I have to nominate 5 other bloggers, and the good thing is, if you got this award last year, you still qualify for the $5 gift certificate! 1 award per blog per year! 

So here are my three things:
1) Sleep is over-rated, I need very little
2) I LOVE to put Cheese Doritos on my PB&J sandwiches
3) I talk to myself way more than anyone should, LoL!

The 5 other bloggers that I nominate are:
1) Ruby

So again, thank you so much Claire for this award!  I hope you all love it too!



Photobucket

1 comments:

BrendaB said...

Thanks for the blog award, Christine!

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy