Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Good afternoon everyone!  I got some great news this morning.  I had entered a contest on
the Tatertots & Jello Blog last week.  The contest was for The Ribbon Retreat and to win a
$50.00 certificate from The Ribbon Retreat.  I got email this morning telling me that I had won that contest.  I went and looked back on the site and I was entry #1014!!!  Holy cow!  LoL!  Please check out The Ribbon Retreats site, they really do have great ribbon as I have ordered from them before and love what I have.  Great prices , and they have fabric as well.
 


I wanted to share with you also two more cards that I have completed:

This card was given to Eric last night after I made it.  Not a Valentine's Day Card...it's Just Because.

And the next card:
Called Love Bug, this card doesn't open but rather there is a note card that's scalloped that is placed into this pocket card.



Thanks for stopping by, Have a great day!



Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates Scrapbook Scrapbooking Cutting Pasting Crafts CraftSmiley Smilie Emoticon Animated Animation Gif Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy