Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

HODGE PODGE WHITE on WHITE CHALLENGE BEGINS

Good afternoon everyone!  Hope every ones Thursday is going great!  I wanted to tell you about the
latest Hodge Podge Shop's challenge.  It is a White On White Challenge.  Create a
card using white with just a hint of color.  Please visit the The Hodge Podge Shop's Blog to join in on
this challenge and to view the DT's take on this particular one.
Below is my take on it.  I used the Hodge Podge Shop's "wild flower" digi-stamp, I added some dimension to it by cutting out two additional flowers of the same stamp.  Then added some Doodle Bug glitter to
make my pink sparkle.  I then added some sewing on the side and the top borders of the
card; also in pink.  I hope you like and I hope you also will participate in this


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy