Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Not a good day...In Fact It STUNK TO HIGH HEAVEN!!!!

Well just when you think things couldn't get any worse...

I had hip problems on and off for years now, then last week my back went completely out.  This also isn't the first time my back went out like this either.  This too has been going on for years.  So I went to my orthopedic surgeon today for my hip, and I already have an appointment on this upcoming Monday {3-14-2011} to see a new doctor that specializes in back problems.  Well turns out that my hip is fine, yea! right? 
WRONG!  Turns out that I have Spinal Stenosis according to my orthopedic doc.  I will admit that in researching about my back problems I too thought that it was Spinal Stenosis.  At first I thought to myself "wow Christy, you nailed it on the head"  But I got home after another long ordeal which I care not to go into at this time; the tears fell and I am extremely upset by this and scared half to death.

I feel that I am 39n yrs old and that EVERYTHING is happening to me now.  I have to already go to voice therapy in order to regain my voice back. What could possibly be next?!  I am so depressed right now, I cannot take it.  I feel like just going to bed and staying there for the next year with the blankets high over my head.

I am ANGRY!  I am furious at this whole diagnosis.  I don't even know what more to write now.

So I will end it here.

Please have a good night!

Scrapbook Scrapbooking Cutting Pasting Crafts CraftSmiley Smilie Emoticon Animated Animation Gif Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comments:

pat said...

Christy I know how you feel as I have major problems too, but hang in there it will work out. You have 2 teenagers that need you !!!!
You just can't give up !!!!!!
praying for you
pat

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy