Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Kevin GRADUATED!!!!

I figured I would use Kevin's school colors for this post.  On June 3rd, 2011 my son, my first born-graduated High School!  I couldn't be more proud of him.  He had a rough way to go a few years back but he made it through that ok.

He also just got accepted to Raymond Walters College which is a division of the University of Cincinnati!!!  Now I am a very proud mama!!!

Here are some pictures from this great night:





Kristin played her flute for the graduation so that was very nice, she cried hardest of us all.
God Bless my son during his next chapter of life!




Photobucket

1 comments:

Emily & Scott said...

Congrats to your son!! My oldest graduated a few years ago .. and I cried pretty hard that night!!

Congrats and Best Wishes!!

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy