Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Days Of Halloween ~ Day 11!!! Slider Card!!!

Hello everyone...I'm still playing catch-up but I am at the last one...so YEA!!!
For Day 11, I created a slider card.  I am just learning how to make these cards and they are EASSSY PEASSSSSY to put together.
This card here though took some time and I really am pleased with the turn out.
I used my Cricut Expression 2 with my Gypsy & cartridges Autumn Celebrations & Phrases cartridge.  All images on the from aside from the Happy Halloween are stamped images.
Here are the pictures...I hope you like it!
What I did was after creating the Frankenstein at 6 inches, I cut him in half at 3 inches and when you pull on the card you will see all of him!  Pretty neat huh? LoL!
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow!
Take Care Everyone!
signature Pictures, Images and Photos

19 comments:

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

I love this card!!! I have never done a slider!!! Frankie looks so awesome in halves!!! I love the font that you used on the front!! Awesome Card!!!

Steph said...

How cool! You HAVE to show us how you made that!! Love thsoe stamps you've used and the bright colors on Frank.

KristyLee said...

Christy,
Very cool slider card, great job!!
Peace,
KristyLee

ike said...

Oh, super cool Frankie card. You HAVE to show us how to do this on a TuT ?!!! Pretty Pleeeeeez xxxxxxx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

I don't think I've ever seen a card like this before, but it's perfect for Frankenstein!

Birdie said...

Love slider cards. Well done Dolt!

Sharon Sahl said...

This is great and yes, COOL!! I'd love to see how you made it too.

Unknown said...

Love your slider card excellent work
Love Jane xxx

Carla said...

What a fun cute card.

Sugar said...

fabulous! great idea!!

Monique's art said...

clever card love it, fabulous

DonnaMundinger said...

I've done these and I don't think they're all that simple AT ALL! LOVE how you've done Frankie in half like that. May have to scraplift. LOL Fabulous! xxD

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I love that he comes out both ends!!! That is so cool!!!!

ldfdesign said...

oh cool! that is great how you made him full size when it's pulled out! great job!

Scrap Vamp said...

That card is awesome! And so creative!

Susan said...

OOH, I made one of these a years back, can't remember how to now.
This is an excellent card!!
Susan

bonniebluedenim said...

clever and cute! love it!

MaRyKaY said...

wow that is totally too cool. I;ll have to try that

I Don't Do Straight said...

Great concept, Frankenstein looks cool

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy