Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

31 Days of Halloween ~ Day 15!!!

Today's card is a kitty card that I couldn't resist creating...I LOOOOVE cats, have 4 of them.  This is a digi-stamp that I colored in with my Copic markers.  I am the first to admit that I need to practice more with them {the Copic's} so keep that in mind when looking at this card. :)
The sentiment is with Jokerman font printed off my computer.  The paper is My Minds Eye - Mischievous & We R Memory Keepers - Spookville & Orange cardstock.
I hope you enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by and take care!  See you soon!!!
signature Pictures, Images and Photos

16 comments:

MaRyKaY said...

too cute. love that green colored background paper. looks great

ike said...

Oooh, fabulous little kitty - the colouring is great :-) I am glad you like kitties too... I have 9 :-D That backing paper is really spooky isn't it with those funny eyes ??!!!!

jennifer said...

too sweet, love the kitty.

DonnaMundinger said...

Being that I'm a "cat woman" myself, I adore this! love the papers too and your coloring looks great to me. xxD

Steph said...

So cute! Great job on coloring, I haven't quite figured out my copic technique yet, lol. Love that green paper too with the scary lil faces.

Monique's art said...

cute kitty nice card, love the colours

Susan said...

I also LURVVVVE Cats!!

This card is beautiful! I love the papers you chose!
Susan

Unknown said...

What a cute kitty love the background paper
Luv Jane xxx

ldfdesign said...

your doing great with the copics! i have a very, very small amount and need the partice too! your card is too cute!

Sharon Sahl said...

Chisty, I think your copic coloring is lovely and your card is really, really cute. I love kitties too.

~Lady B~ said...

cute as can be!

Scrap Vamp said...

Adorable card! Love the kitty!

KristyLee said...

Christy,
I thinks your card is adorable, and you did a great job on colouring your image, so dont know what your talking about girl! Beautiful DSP also!
Peace,
KristyLee

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Christy... I love your card and isn't that what creating is for... practice and learning!!!!???? I think you did an awesome job with your coloring!!! And your DP's are awesome!!!

I Don't Do Straight said...

Cute as a kitten!

bonniebluedenim said...

Aaawwwwww here kitty, kitty! You are sweet and cute !!

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy