Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Scrapbooking & Stamping at the Middletown Art Center will officially begin on January 6, 2012.

Scrapbooking & Stamping at the Middletown Art Center will officially begin on January 6, 2012.
I would love for anyone who is interested in these classes/sessions to please contact myself or the Middletown Art Center for more information. First session runs 7 weeks and we will be offering two different class times; Fridays 10-noon and Saturdays 10-noon.
Pass the word around if you could please about these classes for anyone you know that is or has ever mentioned the interest in learning to scrapbook and/or stamp.
This is not just a class, but also a time for students who are not beginners an opportunity to learn new and exciting techniques using all types of mediums. Very fun times ahead at the Middletown Art Center. I know I for one am VERY excited about being a new instructor there.


signature Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comments:

ike said...

Ooooh - how exciting...I wish I could come :-( I hope this goes really well for you. Good Luck xxxxxx

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy