Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

SALE SALE OMG SALE SALE

Hello Everyone!!!  I am kind of freaking out here, I know that this will be silly for some of you to think I am freaking out about this but oh well.  What it is is that Michael's has their storage on sale this week for 40% off...that is good news all by itself.  But what other information I have to go along with this 40% off is an additional 40% off for employees for a few days this week which includes SALE ITEMS!!!
 YEA BABY!!!!
So I am thinking that I can completely get rid of my crafting aliments by having for once an organized and sweet looking room with this sale!

I just had to share this with everyone because it's Sunday at 6am and I do not think Eric would appreciate me waking him with this information.  

I will let you know what happens and what he and I decide to get and how we will put it all together.  I know this is a short post and I am sorry for that, but I will have more later on.
Take care everyone and have a CRAFTY DAY!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy