Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Design Team Member for Let's Make Greeting Cards!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!
I have some exciting news to share with you that I have known about now for a week give or take.  I applied to Let's Make Greeting Cards for a position on their very first Design Team and I am so happy to say that I was asked to join it!! 
The Let's Make Greeting Cards site is all about that, making greeting cards along with wonderfully illustrated tutorials on how to create these cards.  That is what is so wonderful about this site because if you do not know how to make cards, or have a creative block or whatever the case may be; going to the Let's Make Greeting Cards site will help you out considerably and you will love at how much talent is on here.
I want to thank Rochelle who is the founder of the site for asking me to join.  I want to let you all know who I will be working with on the designs & tutorials as these women are full of talent. Clicking on the names below will take you to their profile page on the site and from there you can link to their blogs
I will be on this Design Team from June through August and I am so very excited!!! Here is the card that I created for my entry and here is the tutorial on the Let's Make Greeting Cards site if you are interested in learning how to create it.
The finished outside
The finished inside
Thank you so much for stopping by and I do hope that you will visit the Let's Make Greeting Cards and check them out as well as the other team members.

Have a great day and as always...thank you for stopping by!



Photobucket

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations Christy!!
Nancy xx :D

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy