Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Vinyl Wood Plaques Made With Cricut

Happy Sunday to you all!  It's a gorgeous day here in Cincinnati so far.  The sun is out and not to hot right now with a slight breeze.  Bet you didn't know I was also a Meteorologist huh? 
Last night I made something that I saw on YouTube a while ago from Above Rubies Studies.  I have been wanting to make these wooden plaques ever since I saw this.  It is very simple and easy to create these.  You simply take a piece of wood, cover in paint, add your vinyl and then seal it and viola...you have this


These are for Eric's mom and my mom for Mother's Day.  I sure hope they like them.  I do want to add one more coat of the polycrylic gloss and then I will be completely done with them.

I have also been working on some new cards and layouts.  I have to get ready for work now but will post them later on either tonight or tomorrow.

Oh and one more thing, my baby kitty is going under the knife tomorrow to get fixed.  I am so worried about her. I know she will be fine but I guess I am a worrier when it comes to my babies {human or feline}. Here is a picture I took of her yesterday as she was looking out the window at the rain.

Take care everyone and have a Super Sunday!  Thank you as always for dropping by. 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy