Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Acrylic Blocks & Adirondack Blending Solution...Did You Know?

Good morning everyone!  Yeah yeah I know it's Monday, but think of it as a new beginning or a fresh week to start something new & creative.

So last night I was messing around with some of my acrylic blocks that I use for stamping and thinking how bad they look because they are all stained from every type of ink & a ton of other mediums that I have used with them.  Now maybe you all know this trick but I didn't have a clue about it.  In fact it was just a happy coincidence that I discovered this.  If you take your stained & marked up acrylic stamper blocks and put some Adirondack Alcohol Blending Solution on them they will wipe clean!
  Who knew?!  Not me!

Before They Were Cleaned
I didn't photo every single one of my blocks because I honestly have a ton like I am sure a lot of you do.  I just took a few photos but they all came clean; even the Fiskars stamping block with the foam pads on it



Here are the after pictures



Now like I said, you all may have known about this and I may be showing my ignorance here in this post for not already knowing.  I am posting this because there may be some of you who did not know this and I know that I would have liked to known if I didn't already.  So I hope that I was able to enlighten at least some of you with this tid-bit of information.

Thank you for stopping by, take care & have a great day!!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy