Hello all my crafty friends! Hope your week is off to a good start! I made some ATC's this evening and wanted to share them and how they were created.
Glossy ATC's or glossy card stock
Alcohol Inks - I used Meadow & Wild Plum
Stamps - I used Inkadinkado Insect Amalgam Cling Set (only two out of this set which are pictured below)
Embossing powder - I used Rose & Ebony by Recollections
1. First I covered my glossy ATC paper with the Alcohol Ink by placing 3-4 drops of the Meadow onto my felt piece and only one or two drops of the Wild Plum
2. Take and randomly dab your blender tool until you are happy with the results
(repeat if necessary)
3. Since Alcohol Inks dry extremely fast I was able to go from start to finish without having to allot dry time
4. Taking the stamp that looks like a filmstrip ink it with VersaMark and stamp onto the bottom portion of your ATC
5. Sprinkle it immediately the Ebony embossing powder making sure to cover your image completely and then shake off any excess
6. Heat with heat gun
7. Use a small piece of paper to mask over your filmstrip image on your ATC, proceed to ink your second image with VersaMark
8. While masking the lower portion stamp on second image directly over the mask and onto the center portion of the ATC
9. Heat with gun
10. You are finished!
Here is what my completed ATC's look like. I only took pictures of two but I made 8 for a swap I am taking part in on
Split Coast Stampers
Hope you like these and thank you for stopping by! Take care!