Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Two New Cards Today!

Good morning fellow crafters!  Oh I am tired and it's just a few minutes before 5AM on Saturday...I have to take my son to work this morning.  Yeah! I suppose there are worse reasons to be up at 5AM.  I am trying to get my crafty mojo warmed up but it's not happening for me at the moment.  Perhaps later on I will have the spark hit me.  For now I want to share with you two cards; one I created for Let's Make Greeting Cards Design Team and the other is one that I created just because.

Let's Make Greeting Cards
The card measures 5"x 5" and I used Scenic Route paper and the Birthday Stitched Dazzels.  Here is a close up look at the before picture of the Dazzels without the holes poked in yet - you can see where the holes need to be poked through to the paper 
After you poke through the holes you begin to stitch out the pattern
This is your final result 
This part of the card is popped up on some foam adhesives
There are so many different cards to see on the Let's Make Greeting Cards site, please check it out here if you get a chance.

"Moments" Card
I created this card using a stamp that I love but rarely use.  I felt that after I stamped it on here that I didn't want to color it in, I think it "speaks" more to be in its original state and not colored in.

As you can see it is a pretty simple card and I like that about it.  I hope you do to.

Thank you all for stopping by today I truly hope you have a wonderful Saturday!  Take care!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy