Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Inch By Inch ~ Repeat Impressions

Good morning everyone!  Hopefully you had a fantastic weekend full of creativity.  

Since this is Monday it is time for a new Stamp Of The Week from Repeat Impressions.  The stamp is called "Inch By Inch" (8410-F).
Here is my card I created using this adorable stamp
The paper used is from Echo Park's For The Record collection, stamp from Repeat Impressions, inked with Memento Tuxedo Black, 2 gold small brads, Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Blossom Tags and Accents, and white gel pen for the dashes.

Please head over to the Repeat Impressions Blog to see what the other Rock Stars created.  You can also find more information about special promotions for this stamp.  

Thank you for stopping by today, take care and I hope you find time to create something wonderful today!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Look at this sweet and creative card. I love how you gave the stamp such a comfortable bg. Reminds me of a comfy couch with pillows and quilts. We're so lucky that you joined the Rock Star DT, Christy.

joy said...

cute, cute tag you have the little worm on -- and I love your choice of papers -- what a great combo!

Patti J said...

What a fun card! Love what you did with your background, my friend! So happy that you joined us as a Rockstar - great job!!!

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy