Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

New Scrapbook Layout & Some More Goal Smash*ing Photo's

Hello there!  It's Friday and it's coooold!
Today I created 2 layouts for my Scripture Book.  The first one is for January's verse which I choose Jeremiah 29:13 it reads
"You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart".  I really thought that this verse was a great one to start with to learn more about the bible and God.  I felt it was perfect for the beginning.
Here is the layout for it:


 The second layout is for February...yea I am a wee bit ahead here but that's okay.  


The verse for February is from Philippians 4:13.  I used some of those canvas shapes that I sprayed some Glimmer mists on to get the different colors.

Here is another peek at my Smash* Book I am using for all my goals. I've added some sections to it and some things are added to the inside as well.








This is all I have for you tonight...I am going to go watch a movie with my son; he wants to watch Contagion and I've seen it I think 3 or so times but I really like it for some twisted & bizarre reason. 

Thank you from stopping by today.  Go out and enjoy yourself this weekend - be safe - take care.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Cole Meyer said...

Your scripture book is coming along beautifully. Love your pages so far! The idea is pure inspiration (from above?)!

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy