Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Repeat Impressions -Stamp Of The Week- Snowflakes

Good morning everyone...it's the start to another {hopefully} great week and what better way to start out than with the Stamp Of The Week from Repeat Impressions!

This weeks stamp is:
Snowflakes (8805-K)


This  SOTW is available exclusively to Repeat Impressions 
blog readers at 50% OFF with the special discount code from Monday December 3rd until Sunday December 9th.  To get the discount code and much more information about the Stamp Of The Week, please visit Repeat Impressions blog - The House That Stamps Built. 

Here is the card that I created using this stamp: 



 For this card I heat embossed the stamped image and repeated for a snowy effect.  You can see what my fellow Rock Stars created by visiting their blogs!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great day and are able to create something wonderful!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cole Meyer said...

Brrrrr! It's making me cold just looking at it. Loving it, Christy!

joy said...

Ahhhh, Christy -- pretty card. I love the snowflakes on the dark cardstock.

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy