Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Repeat Impressions ***What If? Wednesday*** Sketch Challenge

Good morning everyone!  Can you believe Christmas is over?  I know it makes me sad.  I had such a great time visiting with my family though and we all had a great time together.  I hope you were able to do something special too.  I am waiting for the blizzard to hit now.  Cincinnati/parts of Kentucky/parts of Indiana are all effected under these warnings in one way or another until Thursday - Blizzard Warning, Winter Storm Warning and watches. Looovely!  But I won't lie, I absolutely love the snow and cannot wait for it to arrive.  My only concern is of course driving but bigger than that is now Kevin and Kristin both drive to work and school.  So I am really concerned about their ability to maneuver in the slickness of ice and snow covered roads.

So let's think of positive things for now and if you are trapped indoors due to weather then I have just the thing for you, it's another What If? Wednesday here at Repeat Impressions!!!  
Today we have a great sketch from Wendy:
This is Sketch #D2612 
Here is my take on it:
I had some new paper from Simple Stories and I thought this was just to cute and I also used some Echo Park paper which we all know is my fav!  
The stamp I used here is from Repeat Impressions and it is called "Best Gifts" (8615).
I would love to see what you create using this sketch.  Feel free to flip it or turn it!
For even more inspiration hop on over to my fellow Rock Stars and see what they created!


Go on over the Repeat Impressions blog and upload your creation for a chance at a prize!
See you there...


Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful Wednesday and remember to take some time for yourself today!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy