Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What If? Wednesday Design Choice Challenge - Blues

Good morning and happy Hump day to you all!  I have a new Designer's Choice Challenge from Repeat Impressions this morning to start you off on your way.  So if you are looking for a challenge then head over to Repeat Impressions Blog and upload your photo there to win an awesome prize from them!!!
So Christy, what is the challenge?  Well...This challenge is hosted by Geri and she would like to see you use 2 shades of blue on something.  So you could create a card, tag/bag...anything as long as it has at least 2 shades of blue.

I decided that I wanted to make a card that wasn't Christmas or Winter themed and here is the card I created for Geri's challenge:


The stamps used are from Repeat Impressions and are "May The Light" - 7007 which is the sentiment and "Underpants Frogs" - 7120
I used Copic markers to color in the frogs and surrounding space, some basic card stock which I distressed and then the clouds paper behind the frogs is on American Crafts paper.  The frogs are on an Action Wobble too!  I never used one before and I thought this was a perfect card to start with.

My fellow Rock Star's would love to share with you their take on this challenge.  So won't you please take a minute to stop by their blogs?


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you know how much I really do appreciate that and all of you.  Be safe out there and have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

1 comments:

joy said...

Cute, cute card - I love the three froggy buddies!

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy