Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

A Birthday Card and notepad

Good morning everyone!  
Today is my manager's birthday and so naturally I had to create her a cute ole' card.

 I used a Stampin' Up stamp that I've had for years for the birthday cakes and colored in with my Copics. 
I also thought that the doily would be cute on here as well.
I hope she likes it!



I thought this saying was to cute and very perfect

 This Hallmark stamp is awesome!  I got it yesterday from Repeat Impressions.  It's called "Hallmark" and the code for it is 7030-C in case you want to order one for yourself!  I already had a "Christy" name stamp.

I also made her a notepad similar to another one that I had made:




 I already wrapped it up and didn't take pictures of the new one.  But it's like this one above except different paper and ribbon.

Well I sure thank you for stopping by today!  I hope that you have a wonderful weekend with sunny skies and lots of crafty mojo to get those creative juices flowing!!!  
See you soon.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy