Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Repeat Impressions What If? Wednesday - Sketch Challenge

Happy Wednesday!  Hope you're having a creative week.  How about a sketch challenge from Repeat Impressions to get those creative juices flowing.

Here is today's sketch from Wendy 

Here is the card I created from this sketch
I used Repeat Impressions stamp Cheese Heart Mouse (4205-G) and what I did was paper piece the yellow part from card stock.

I hope you feel inspired to create a card using this sketch as well.  Thank you for stopping by and have a crafty day!
See you soon!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Christy, this is so adorable. I love that image and you did a GREAT job with the sketch.

joy said...

You have used one of my all time favorite images! Great job!

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy