Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Cards Using Copic Markers & Glaze

Hello and welcome!
Here we are on the eve of Christmas Eve...I still have things to wrap. Are you all ready?  My mom and kiddo's are coming over tomorrow night and we will celebrate together.  I am really looking forward to that!  Then on Christmas Day Eric and I will go over to his uncles and we will spend time there with his family.  I am off work for the next two days so I am really looking forward to that.

I made some cards for my co-workers.  I wanted to share these with you.

You cannot see it really well in the picture but there is Glaze on the red part of the candy cane.  I used Copics to color and a Spica Glitter pen for the box to add a little shimmer 

I did more to this card before I gave it to my manager.  I just didn't get a photo of it after the fact.  This was all colored with Copics and a Spica Glitter pen was used to give the picture a snow glistening effect. 

The candy cane is glazed and the Spica Glitter pen was used under this little guys feet and the ball on his hat. Used Copics to color 

The Season's Greetings is heat embossed, Copics used to color this

Until we meet again!
Merry Christmas and Happy Crafting!!!

 photo 888045s6plse1hkz.gif

1 comments:

Cole Meyer said...

Your co-workers were thrilled over these cards -- I'm sure. Each and every one is quite fantastic! Hope you had a good Christmas!!!!

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy