Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Some recent cards...

Hello my crafty friends...

I wanted to share with you some cards I made in the past few days.  I belong to Splitcoast Stampers BRAK (birthday random acts of kindness) and so I have been making a lot of birthday cards. 

I made six of these:
I knew that I had to do an "assembly line" so I wanted something simple yet something that didn't look like it was just thrown together.
 I made four of these following the same concept above.
 This one I used a stencil and some Rangers Perfect Pearls for the roses and music notes for the embossing
 This one here is very simple; some dazzle stickers make this one pop-out

I haven't posted in a while and a lot has happened since I last did. First thing that happened was I got a major promotion at work in February.  I am now a full time Property Manager!!!  I absolutely love this job but it does take a lot of my free time.  I work so many extra hours.  I was left with such a mess when I took this position from the previous manager and this took a lot of 10+ hour days and weekends.  But I digress...I do love it and I am very happy with the new change.

The other thing was this...
My Eric asked me to marry him!!!  It was so great and I am so happy to have him!!!

I am trying to craft when I can.  I do miss it but I like the trade-off's though!

Take care everyone!!!


 photo 1000pixels.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy