Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

New Stuff!!!

Hello everyone!!
I have some new cards and things to share with you.  I'll more than likely make more than one post since it's been a while and I have a lot to share.

First are Cake Boxes
These cute boxes open to store little things such as notes, jewelry, etc.





This next is a tiny little book I made for a challenge one night. 



Next I have an ATC that is made with Texture Paste to give it that added "zing!"



For Halloween last year I took a wooden plain birdhouse and altered it into a haunted house and used my Cricut to help add to it



I created a Technique Book for myself so that I can try different techniques first hand and have them for future reference.



Stay Tuned
More to Come!!!


 photo 1000pixels.jpg


0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy