Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Challenges from SFTIO

The one group that I have belonged to the longest and have participated in the most is Scrapbooking From The Inside Out (SFTIO). There are two links to this kit club on my blog main page.
What I love about this group so much and why I have stayed an active member for close to a year now (3/09 is when I joined), is the women involved and their caring and ever readiness to help, listen, console, share, etc. in EVERYTHING that is going on in someones life. No matter how small or big, these ladies are here for me and I love them dearly. I have never met any of them personally but we are all so active on the message boards that I feel I know them well and they know me.
My involvement in this group is my favorite thing to do by far on the internet and off the net (to scrapbook the challenges of the group of course! lol).
Each month we cover a different emotion/topic and this month we are working on "Generosity". Below is the first challenge that I have completed. The link should take you directly to the challenge.
http://www.scrapbookingfromtheinsideout.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1662

This is the title of the LO:
Here is the LO:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy