Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I wanted to share with you...

This is my new logo for "Christine's Handmade Creations", what do you think? I personally love it! Eric created it for me and did a superb job on it.
You'll notice that it is a ".net" rather than ".com" as was the old website. This website is not fully functional as of right now, but I am in the building process. I do hope that you will visit it when it is up and running which I will let you know A.S.A.P.!
In the meantime, I have been hard at work creating new cards and working on an "About Me" booklet that is of the fill-in-the-blank nature. This booklet is the first of many that I intend to create. I will supply photo's of what I have completed so far of the booklet soon. I promise!

As for the cards, I have learned a new technique that I had been reluctant to try. I found out however that I am falling in love with it. It is "Iris Folding" and below are a two cards that were created using this technique.

The first card shown just happens to be the first card I made "Thank You" card:

Second card is a Birthday card that I made for my brother David:

This is a Get Well card which is made from glittered textured patterned paper (a little hard to tell from the photo ~sorry about that~):
This was made for Father's Day and Eric in turn gave to his dad and it was well liked by all: I have been hard at work with Eric's continuous help in organizing all my supplies and planning my work for creating original and beautiful cards for all. I want to thank those who have been patient with me as well as supportive while I have been in this stage of the business. I have found a new love in my life (yes Eric is the my love) but as far as work, I truly enjoy this and love to wake up everyday and begin a new project. To see the end result brings such satisfaction to me that words cannot truly express how I feel.
So please stop by often as I will be posting weekly (if not daily) progress of what is going on with CHC (Christine's Handmade Creations).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy