Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

CKC Scrapbook Convention - Cincinnati

I have signed up for a couple of classes this year for the CKC Scrapbook Convention here in Cincinnati, Ohio.  This will be my first convention that I will be attending, and I am really excited about it.  I have signed up for Boxer Palooza 2010 and this is a lecture style class where over 40 new techniques will be discussed, as well as a chance to receive some new product!  I have also opted to take a class on cards.  I want to see what new techniques are out there that I have yet to try/learn so that I can create some more beautiful cards.

I will also try to contain myself for when it comes time to shop around at the convention ~help!~ LoL!  I will have to save up some money for this event I can tell you that now.

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comments:

Kim B said...

That sounds like it will be lots of fun, take pictures if you can and share some of the new things you learn :)

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy