Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Photo A Day ~This is my own personal Challenge~

One thing that I have been really wanting to do is A Photo A Day Scrapbook.  So here goes nothing, right?  I have everything that I need, including "A Photo A Day" stamp set.  I am going to not just take pics of myself, but of EVERYTHING.  My apartment, my kitties, the scenic view from my balcony of they night/day sky.  I want this to be something that I can look back onto and see how things and I have changed in a year from now.  I will be posting pictures of this as it progresses. Probably once a week, or everyday. I never know from day to day what I will be working on. 
So I want to welcome you into this little venture of mine and let me know what you think.  Have you ever created a photo a day journal?  If so, any tips? 


1 comments:

Kim B said...

Sounds like fun, i might do this too...email me and remind me...any ideas of how to begin your memory book? :)

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy