Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Thank you all for your supportive comments and emails! I have been having MASSIVE computer issues today...

Thank you all for all of your emails and comments about my Kristin.  It's so nice to hear from you all with your advice and prayers. 

I am getting my kids this weekend, and Kristin and I will surely try to spend some quality time together as I know she needs that.

My email and computer have been acting up allllll day and I am sorry that I have not been able to get back with some of you, I will be continuing to work on this throughout the weekend periodically to get it back on track.

God Bless you all and I am taking ALL of your advice and comments to heart!  I will let you know how the weekend went on Sunday.

Take Care!





Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Christy,
I sure hope that your daughter is doing better...but, I know these things can take time...So many of us are praying for you and for her...
Thank you so much for linking this up...I really wanted to know how
you were.
Hugs,
Cindy
xoxox

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy