Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Today I attended Lake Waynoka Day in Sardinia, Ohio.  I had a table there displaying my cards & scrapbook.  While I was there to sell cards, my main intention was to get the word out about who I am and what it is that I love to do.  I met some very nice people who one of them is on the Lake Waynoka committee (I believe this is what she said), and she took my business card and invited me to their big craft show in Oct.  Very excited about this because she said Lake Waynoka advertises a lot for this event.  Over 400 people usually come to the craft show I was also told by her!!! Wow!  So I will be keeping you up to date on this newly added event!

Cards on coming to me for the two charities from the wonderful ladies of the PBS_Swappers.  I will be shipping out the cards to Operation Write Home and Amy's Angels in about 3 weeks.  I'm so happy to be a part of this!  This is all working out perfect.

I just wanted to write a little bit and let you know how today went at the craft show.  More later!


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy