Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm going to try and start something new here...

Last November of 2009, I took an online class by Shimelle called "Blogging For Scrapbookers".  I thoroughly enjoyed this class because it not only taught me the very basics of how to set up and start a blog, but it dealt directly to those of us who scrapbook and are involved in all areas of crafts, no matter what they may be.

Shimelle still offers this class as well as many more for a small fee.  The wonderful catch; if you will; is that that once you pay for a particular class, you may re-take it as many times as you like, for FREE! At least that is my understanding of it. 

So what is it that I am going to try here?  Well it is something that I learned from the class last year and never did get around to doing.  You see in Shimelle's class she had available a list from January 1 to December 31 of tips, things, ideas, and tidbits to blog about EVERYDAY.  Now I am not saying that I will most likely do every single daily idea that she offers or that I will be able to do so.  However, I am going to give it a go and start with the post that follows this one.

There are A LOT of snazzy  idea's to do from this daily list she made and I would surely love to complete everyone.  Perhaps in order to do so, I will have to double up some days, I just don't know at this time how it will pan out.  I hope I stick to it.  I hope you will like what you read and see as I go along.

This does not mean that I will stop writing about what goes on with me in my everyday life or that I will stop sharing my card creations with you, that will NEVER happen.  I enjoy sharing all that to much with you all.

Take care for now and again, I hope you enjoy what you see in the near and distant future.

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comments:

Scrapping With Sherry said...

Christy~

I think this is a great idea! You should some how incorporate it like Julia cooked like Julia Childs. Not that extreme but maybe make your self a counter and let us readers know if you are keeping up. I would not worry about catching up with the year by doubling up... Just start today and work your way through next July 31st.

Will Be watching to see how things are going and the topics... Have fun with it!

Take Care~ Sherry

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy