Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

A Big Thank You and a New Card


I belong to another group which is having a Harvest Fall swapping of cards, below is the card that I have made to send my swap partner.  I have also entered this into a contest on the same forum, different group though.  The group that the contest is Anything But Cute or the ABC group.  So this is my entry and I have killed two birds with one stone, lol.
I used these new chalks that I bought at the Creating Keepsakes Convention last Friday and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I am very happy as to how it turned out.  I then added a small fall orange colored flower to top it off along with the word Bliss which is a rub-on.

Now I wanted to thank Renee, Parsley, Sherry, and Kim for their comments and prayers for my nightmares.  I didn't have one last night so that is great!  I also fell asleep right here at the computer last night due to me not wanting to go to bed for fear I would have another one.  I guess my body said "NOPE CHRISTY YOU'RE SLEEPING" lol.

I will write more later or tomorrow.  Eric just got here and we are going out to dinner and to Joanns...lol.
Blogger Templates

5 comments:

Parsley said...

Got your card and photos today. THANKS! I really appreciate it!

Kim B said...

Glad that you didnt have a nightmare. Thats a pretty fall card. :)

Rachel Renee said...

I'm really glad to hear you got some sleep without nightmares! And I love the Fall card!! I'm a big lover of fall, so I'm happy to see fall-themed cards! :)

Have a great day!
Renee

Junibears said...

I;m so glad had a good sleep Christy! I love your card, beautifully done!
Hugs
June xx

Nancy said...

Beautiful fall card! I'm glad to hear the nightmares are gone!
Have A Great Week,
Nancy :)

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy