Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Two new pictures of me & Eric!!!

I just wanted to share with you all two pictures of Eric {my FANTASTIC boyfriend} and me.
These were taken down at Riverbend Music Center July 21, 2010 at the Rockstar Energy Drink
Mayhem Festival.  Was a great show but as you can tell {at least by looking at me}, it poured down rain on us most of the day. 


I just received these two pics from Tami who also went with us to the concert.
I just love Eric to death and wanted to share these pics.
I will try my best to write more by Tuesday...I promise :)  I will also stop by all your blogs and see what you all have been up to lately.  I feel like I've missed out on so much of what is going on with you all.

Have a GREAT Labor Day!!!!

                                             Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comments:

Junibears said...

Lovely to see your photos Christy. You have a handsome boyfriend and your children look gorgeous. Not to mention that you are a beauty too. Hugs
June xx

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy