Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

An update and Some More New Cards!

Good afternoon everyone!  I hope you're all having a pleasant Saturday, I have been working on some new cards and also working on next weeks Challenge for The Hodge Podge Shop as well.  We were given some new digital stamps to work with and I tell you what, they are absolutely gorgeous!  Margaret just amazes me with her talent on ALL her digital stamps. 

My craft room is pretty much completed, there are just some minor adjustments that need to be finished with before I take the final pics and post them.  Eric is the one getting it done in here too!  He is so great, I really think he gets as giddy as I do about the new room {possibly more} LoL!  I promise I will post pics as soon as she's ready. :)

The first two cards are the same but different; LoL!



This next card I'm calling it Peace on Earth; I cut the dove from the cricut and then heat embossed gold as well as a teal for the leaves in dove's mouth.
 

Peppermint Christmas Card


SNEAK PEEK AT WHAT I AM WORKING ON...

You guess is as good as mine hehe...

I hope you all have a fantastical weekend!  I will post more soon :)

Smiles!
Christy

4 comments:

Linda said...

very beautiful cards Christy
hugs Linda

Unknown said...

Great cards Christy. Can't wait to see your craft room. I wish I had an extra room to make a craft room. Our dining room is a combo computer/craft room. lol

Vicky said...

I love the cards. 2011 is going to be my year of creating a craft room, but not sure where it will be as we don't have any spare rooms LOL.
PS I am still answering your email that you sent the other week, been busy at work - Sorry!

Petra said...

My favourite is the Peppermint Christmas Card! so awesome!

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy