Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

What's Is Your Word For The New Year?

When I did this last year I really learned something about myself.  Last year my word was
RESPONSIBLE.  Taking on a word like that right off the bat was huge for me.
I really tried to live up to it in my life, in my day to day activities, and in my ethics.

I have this year chosen a word that also encapsulates the word responsible I think, the word
that I have chosen to really try to hold myself true to this year is
EFFICIENT.

Here is the definition that I found on this word:

Efficient ~ [ih-fish-uhnt] Show IPA


–adjective


1. performing or functioning in the best possible manner with the least waste of time and effort; having and using requisite knowledge, skill, and industry; competent; capable: a reliable, efficient secretary.


2. satisfactory and economical to use: Our new air conditioner is more efficient than our old one.


3. producing an effect, as a cause; causative.


4. utilizing a particular commodity or product with maximum efficiency (usually used in combination): a fuel-efficient engine.


So you can see why I really like this word. Yes?  I plan to make my scrapbook page for this word either later on today, or perhaps even later on in the next hour.
Until then...




Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comments:

Parsley said...

I'm doing the 'one word' instead of a resolution!! My post today explains.

My word is 'release'.

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy