Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Card Camp 2011 Has Begun ~ Wo0T!!!

Good morning everyone! I am actually so super excited about the beginning of Summer Card Camp 2011. The class is given by Jennifer McGuire & Kristina Werner two people who I personally admire for their creative talents.  Not to mention they are have tons of big named guests throughout the 4 week class!  The link above will tell you all about it.

On Monday we were given the colors to work with for the week.
They are warm shades of purple, pink, and orange alongside a sky blue and white.  I have to say that I have not used these colors together EVER on the same project. But I did do a card, an easel card.  I seem to do a lot of easel cards I think...hmmmmm.  I just really think they are neat, and very easy to make.

So here is my card that I appropriately entitled
"Miracles"

Card Opened Fully


 Close-up of front


 Close-up of Miracles saying


 Card when closed


Side-view of card

The stamp says "Miracles happen to those who believe".  I just purchased this stamp last week actually and I felt it was the perfect sentiment to use here.  I hope you like it.  I am really going to try to keep up with this class.  I am sure that there will be a day here and there that I will get behind, but I will try my hardest and that is all I can do!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a FANTASTICAL DAY!!!

signature Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comments:

Carla said...

What an adorable card.

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy