Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tags I made for a swap using Cricut cartridge Paper Lace

Good morning everyone!  It's early...but then again I have been up for the whole night.  I wanted to show you what I was working on.
As you may have seen the link on my blog for the Bakers Twine swap going on, well I wanted to make something that I could wrap the twine on.  Since I am doing two colors;
 Pink Sorbet & Lemondrop:
I have more people to send to...eighteen to be exact!  Eeek! 
So here is what I did.  Since I thought that the card for my friends B-day turned out well, I decided to do something similar for the tags.  I used my Cricut Expression 2 with the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge and the Paper Lace cartridge.  
These were colored with  my Copic markers.  I am still learning with the markers but it's getting better.  I am glad that I kept them and didn't sell like I wanted to.  

So the next thing I have to do is cut 18 individual pieces of twine at 25 yards a piece, and then wrap each of these tags.  Shouldn't be to hard.  

Well I hope you liked these tags.  I want to thank you again for stopping by!  Have a great day and please try to stay cool...I think it's going to be another hot one.


signature Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comments:

Cole Meyer said...

Great job with the Copics, Christy!! Such nice vibrant tags. 18, whew!!!!

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy