Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Taking another new class called EXPLORE

Hello all you wonderful people!!! I hope your day is as bright and sunny as it is here in south west Ohio.  


I have a new house guest for the next 2 weeks ~ Kevin {my 19 yr old}.  He came over last night after I dropped off Kristin.  He is at his drivers ed taking a test and I really hope he does well on it.  Poor kiddo was pacing back and forth here this morning.  Heck he was even making me nervous with that pacing.  I am sure he will do well on it.  


Let me tell you a little about this class I am taking.  It's called Explore and it is over at Shimelle.com, just click the highlighted link and it will take you there directly.  The whole point of the class is to "Explore" our surrounding and to perhaps if needed take a real good look at ourselves to learn more about who we are and what we are surrounded with.  I had previously taken a class with Shimelle called "Blogging For Scrapbookers" and I really enjoyed  that class. So if you're interested in an online, self paced, & creative class I urge you to head over to Shimelle's site.


I made some Christmas cards last night for a swap I am participating in.  The requirement was Christmas/winter themed cards.  So I was jamming to some wonderful classic Christmas songs last night on Pandora.  I really can't tell you how Pandora is such a GREAT site.  I have been in this little "disco music" mood now for a couple of weeks.  I know that I am driving Eric crazy, but it's just up beat for me to get my crafty groove on.

I also wanted to tell you about a new swap.  It's the Bakers Twine swap and all you need to do is click on link located on the top right of my blog. Here is some of the HOW-TO's for this particular swap: {I copied and pasted the following from Alison's blog :

"You will put together 9 25yard pieces and get 8 back all different colors
Please feel free to sign up for more than one group! I realize not every color is going to be in each group, that is why I will be doing multipuls. I will only allow one color per group, example: if you sign want to be in group 1 and you have teal bakers twine, make sure that no one else is already doing teal in that group. It will be a first come first served, leave a comment with what groups you would like to be in, and what color you will be choosing for that group."
It's me again now, I hope you sign up for this.  I think it's a wonderful way for us all to increase our stash in an economical way!

You all take care and again, thank you from stopping by!
signature Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy