Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Mini Album To Share With You!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!
I wanted to share with you this morning a new mini-album that I put together over the past couple days.  I found all the materials and the tutorial on the Flying Unicorn forum.

I hope you like it....There is a post right before this one that has a Halloween Mini that I would love for you to see...but for now here is this mini!










I really hope you like this...I thought it was pretty but I need to work on the sewing of the books together some more...other than that I think I did a decent job on it!

I hope you all take care and will have a GREAT day today!
Thank you again for stopping by...It means so much to me!signature Pictures, Images and Photos

11 comments:

Junibears said...

Great work. It's just fabulous! xx

Scrap Vamp said...

That album is lovely!

Sharon Sahl said...

Really pretty mini album. I'm going to check out that tutorial.

~Lady B~ said...

Totally gorgeous!!!

ike said...

Oh WoW - that is truly stunning. :-)

Monique's art said...

so glad you're still playing. That book is awesome (they both are but love the Halloween book). Beautiful sweet halloween pics inside

ldfdesign said...

so elequent! very pretty, again, so much work, your albums are so pretty!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

This mini album is just perfect!!! I love the variety of pages that you have added!!! Perfect!!!!

Steph said...

So pretty! Love all the papers you've used.

Birdie said...

So pretty, how can one write in it?

Unknown said...

gorgeous work!!

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy