Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

2 New Christmas Cards for You!

Good evening everyone!  Hope you're all doing well on this "There is no way that it is November when I can sit here with the windows wide open and fan on" night. LoL! 
Anyyyyway...
I have created two new cards tonight that I would like to share with you.
This first one is called Winter Wishes:
I used a tan/beige cardstock with patterned paper from DCWV's "The Christmas & Winter Stack" and the stamp is from CardzTV stamp set "Home for Christmas"

Here is the second card:
This card is made from Kraft paper and some vellum overlay on top of it.  The vellum has leaves and vines in it.  The scene is water colored and the star is glittered using Martha Stewart glitters.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a glorious rest of the night and a spectacular tomorrow!
Take Care Everyone!

signature Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy