Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Getting things ready for Classes!

Good morning everyone!  I sure hope you are nice and toasty warm where ever you may be now, b/c it is really cold here in Milford, Ohio this morning...Brrrr!
I have been creating lesson plans, informational hand outs and technique hand outs for The Middletown Arts Center Scrapbook & Stamping classes I will be teaching starting in January.  The Winter schedule is due to be up very soon, so keep checking the above link for more details if you are interested or know of someone who may be.  I am so looking forward to this and I have come up with some exciting techniques and lessons to pass on to the students who attend these classes.
I will be working on some cards and scrapbooking later on today and tomorrow {Sunday} and post what I have done here.
I hope you're all well and I will see you all very soon!  Thank you for stopping by!
Take Care!
signature Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy