Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I have been scrappin' & a funny pic!

Hello my crafty friends!  It is a "lovely" rainy day here in Cincinnati.  I am enjoying it however because it is very soothing to me.  I am just worried the power will go out.  Then I won't be to happy because I won't have any light to work in today.  That is my goal for this afternoon is to scrapbook some pages.  I have re-joined Scrapbooking From The Inside Out and I am so glad I did to!  I have missed the women who make SFTIO so special and close.  If you are looking for a scrapbooking community to join as well as some very awesome monthly kits, then click on the this link or their name above.  
This months kit is the Grace kit and I cannot wait to dive into it today.  There are 2 challenges up already so I have plenty to keep me busy.
Last months kit was the Dream kit and here are some of the layouts that I created for the challenges:




Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you all have a crafty day!


I wanted to share this funny saying with you as I am sure a lot of you will find this true at certain times in your life as I do...
Have a GREAT day!!!

signature Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy