Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's A Sweet Life on Earth Day

Happy Sunday and Earth Day everyone!
I wanted to write a quickie post and let you know that I spoke with Cheryl over at "A Sweet Life" shop here in Cincinnati and I will start to sell my items in there again.  I have not had much time to create things for there but I do have the time now. I will be starting to work on getting things there for the first of June.  So I am very excited to be working with her and her shop again.

I also am going to be working on coming up with some ideas for the Middletown Arts Center for some types of workshops and crafting ideas that will not be a full 8-10 weeks long, but rather smaller 2 hour sessions.  This may work out better and I am really excited about this news that I also found out yesterday!  SO Saturday was really a great day!

I have to get ready for Michael's now.  It is Earth Day and we are hosting a Make It Take It Earth Day tote bag.  I am doing that today.  


Take care everyone and have a great day!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy