Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My students, Kristin as Katniss and a card!

Good evening crafty friends!  Hope you're having a nice night so far.  Today I created a cute gate-fold card that I think is simply adorable!
What do you think?
Strawberry Smile gate-fold card outside look

Strawberry Smile card inside look
I really like it...can you tell?

Last night was my third class of the four class series Spotted Canary School and my two students created layouts and I photoed them with their permission.
Here is Becky's double layout she did.

She still needs to add her journaling and some other elements that she didn't have time to complete at class.
Here is Michelle's layout.
I have to say that I am pretty  proud of these two!  Awesomeness!

I was floating around cyber-space some today and was on Facebook for a few stalking my daughters page to collect some new photos...lol.  This was so funny because the caption on it read "I am Katniss".  Now if you are familiar with The Hunger Games you will understand why she used that caption:
Too cute! Love my girl :)
This is her "sculpting" at school...yea I am not sure about this one.

I want to thank you all for stopping by.  If you can please answer m y Poll located on the top right of my blog.  It's literally one question. Take care and have a wonderful night!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy