Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kristin's Senior Prom and Class

Hi my crafty friends!  I have some pictures to show you from Kristin's prom that was last Saturday.  She was radiant and just beaming with beauty!  I finally got to meet her boyfriend Ben which was long overdue.  She and 28-30 of her closest friends met over at one of her best friends {Katie} house. Here are a few pictures from the evening.  I swear it was like a red carpet event...
We couldn't fit everyone in any of the pictures there were so many kids there.  I was not exaggerating when I said 28-30 of her friends...I have many many more pictures but I won't post them all here.   She looked so lovely in her blue dress.  The 2 girls in the pictures with her above are Katie {yellow dress} and Sam {grey dress} which are her two best friends.  This was her Senior prom and I am so happy that I was able to be there to take pictures of her and her friends.   

Monday I had the first of three classes at the retirement home and this was the sign that was up when I got there leading to the classroom.  It was such a pleasant group of women and we all had a great time!  They really loved that I had card kits for them.  I cannot wait until next Monday for the next class!

You all take care and have a happy Wednesday!  See you soon!!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy