Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New Card For Challenges - Too Cute To...

Hi everyone!  It's late but I wanted to show you the card I made for a few challenges.  The first challenge is from Paper Playtime and the challenge is to create a card that has a sentiment one it as well as polka-dots.  The second challenge is over at CardzTV and that challenge is to create a card with a "critter" on it and the rest is up to you.  The third challenge is on Crazy Challenge #127 Anything Goes; that is exactly what that challenge is.  So without further ado, here is my card:


I created this Center Step Card with Echo Park Paper Summer Days collection, stamp sentiment is from Stampabilities "Too Cute To...", the critter is from Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge, and I love the look of the card itself, this center step format is really a neat touch. 

Thank you for stopping by to see my card, take care!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Hi Christy! Love your card, AND your blog! I'm your newest follower! Will be back later today to REEALLY look!!! Hugs...

Heather said...

Great card....so bright and fun. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime this week.

joy said...

What a cute card!! I love the buttons on the side. As a side note -- we are so happy to have you a part of the Rock Star Team! You are a very talented lady!!

Cheri said...

Hi Christy....great blog and fabulous cards! Welcome to the Rock Stars...we're THRILLED you've joined us!!!!

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy