Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Card Using Masking Technique & Copic Markers

Hello my crafty friends!  Today I want to share with you a card I created for the Let's Make Greeting Cards Design Team.
This card has a couple different techniques on here; masking & Copic markers. 
What I did first was to stamp my tree onto another piece of scrap paper first & then cut it out
Then I started to stamp on to my Neenah brand paper carefully placing the scrap paper tree over the one I would stamp on the paper.

Masking your stamped object allows you to stamp over and around them without looking like you did.
Color in your trees next.  The Copic Markers that I choose to use are:
I used these also to create my little hills on the card as well.

Taking some chalk and a make-up sponge I applied hues of blue all around my trees for the sky.

And here is another look at the final card with all the embellishments and sentiment attached

I sure hope you like this card and are able to use this technique.  Have a wonderful day, take care & thank you for stopping by!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy