Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Repeat Impressions Designer Card Challenge!

Good morning everyone!  The sun is shining and the air is slightly chilly but it's going to be a beautiful day and I am ready for it.
Today I want to start off with the Repeat Impressions Designer Card Challenge which is to create a card that is not of regular size & note cards count as well in this challenge.

Here is the card that I created
This is a Center Step Card and measures 5 1/4 x 5 3/4 
The paper used is recollections Haunted Estate, the witch, bats & stars are from Dazzels and the Happy Haunting stamp which has been heat embossed is from 
Please be sure to stop over to see the other Rock Star's creations!

We hope to see you join in on this challenge!  

As always thank you for stopping by, take care & I hope you have a wonderful crafty filled day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

joy said...

Great card! I love the color and the your paper choice!

Joyce M said...

Way to tackle this challenge - I love this card. You've got me in the spooky spirit. Gotta get my halloween stamps inked very soon.

redwasher1 said...

Christy, your centerstep card is gorgeous!! I love it!!

Cole Meyer said...

The card absolutely pops! Love it, Christy!

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy